Audubon Financial Design
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
Our Mission Statement
We value the dreams and goals of those we serve. We seek first to understand, then inform, inspire, and improve their life and finances. Character and integrity motivates the service our clients experience.
Investments, taxes, insurance, estate planning: the list of financial concerns and considerations facing you today is seemingly endless. And there are no easy answers.
The advisors of Audubon Financial Design works with clients in Life Planning. We first work with our clients to identify the foundational values that are most important to them. Having laid the foundation, we work together to design a financial structure that incorporates one’s dreams, goals and personal abilities. In building this structure, we work through issues of spending, saving, investing and giving. With state of the art resources, we put on the finishing touches which compliment our clients’ financial structure. We assist in putting in place appropriate risk management tools as well as design investment portfolios that strive to meet the needs of the clients we serve. We then monitor their progress through the paths of life, reviewing, refurbishing and remodeling their financial structure to meet the changes that life brings.
Our approach can help you invest conservatively, potentially reduce your exposure to taxes, manage your insurance needs and provides a plan to wisely and confidently transfer your wealth to your children and grandchildren. Among our financial offerings are:
- Managed asset plans - for professional fee-based portfolio management through LPL Financial
- College Preparation - in conjunction with College Funding Solutions, Inc, we help prepare students with skills that help position them in life as well as for college admissions. We also help structure the family finances to enhance their ability to obtain financial aid for college.
- Retirement planning - to design an investment strategy to help you work toward all of your retirement goals
- Investment portfolio analysis - to keep you informed of how your investments are performing, and to make adjustments as needed
- Estate planning - for preservation of wealth from generation to generation
- Mutual funds
- Life, Disability and Long Term Care Insurance - providing financial protection for your loved ones
If this method of addressing your financial needs sounds appealing, I invite you to spend some time exploring our website as it provides informational videos and financial tools.
A sector of our practice involves assisting families with high school students in the process of pursuing a college education. A passion that we have is helping parents and students conquer the process of college admissions. We want to make that process one that helps develop life skills that carry beyond high school. Having an inquisitive mind, learning from others developing relationships with mentors all can enable the high school student to develop abilities and practices that can allow them to be passionate and purposeful with their new found skills. Ultimately, this can result in life skills and a work ethic that gives back to others. Colleges and employers and society in general look for people with these kinds of virtues. We all consider them interesting people. We look forward to helping studentw work toward those ends.
If you have questions about your financial situation or are preparing for college, please do not hesitate to call or email us to schedule a free consultation. Always know that we are never too busy to answer a question or be of service to you or someone you refer .